To create an annual Bisexual Arts Festival that celebrates bisexual visibility, culture and history.
- Create a space for the bisexual community and our allies to come together, to create, collaborate, and engage with new work.
- Challenge bisexual erasure in the performing and visual arts.
- Make visible the invisible amongst us, by highlighting the work of marginalized groups, including those marginalized by gender expression and identity, race, culture, ethnicity, size, sex, class, and ability.
- Forge links between different generations, cultures, identities, and abilities through showcasing bisexual culture and history.
- Empower first-time and emerging artists to participate fully.
- Promote the work of bisexual makers and artisans through a one-day Art & Craft Fair.